Перейти к содержанию

Exchangeit.online - E-currency exchange service

Exchange_It_Online

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Welcome to the Exchange It Online e-currency exchanger!

We have been serving for almost 2 years as a e-currency exchanger. We welcome you on our grounds and hope that our online service will deliver you the most awesome experience you ever had. Our major point is to provide our clients the safest and quickest method to make transactions. We offer popular crypto-crypto exchange directions with the best exchange rate. 

Our working hours are from 10:00 to 22:00 (GMT + 5) on weekdays. And free time on weekends. 

Our telegram support channel: @exchangeitonline

Our e-mail support channel: help@exchangeit.online

Customer support is provided only through online chat, telegram and e-mail. If someone writes to you on our behalf from other sources, they are scammers.

Exchanges are also carried out exclusively on the site through the application form!

Изменено пользователем Helber

• 7 месяцев спустя...

My money is locked, they ask KYC (Be aware)!
I exchanged on the 30th of last month. I am a very old user of them so I exchanged them believing. Because I am a very old user I forgot which email I used to register and due to a slight mistake in the order they started showing errors. It's been so long since I've been asking them to return my money but they're asking me for my personal information. If I had committed a crime, why have they been serving me since 2019 and suddenly or why do they need personal information? Give me back my money now or I'll ruin your reputation. I give you no personal information. You give me money back. See proof they ask document.

Give me my money back. You have no right asking for personal information.

pending 1.PNG

pending 2.PNG

@My Money Not Yours , ask you to confirm that the exchange did take place. Please attach a screenshot of your problem claim.

12 minutes ago, Helber said:

@My Money Not Yours , ask you to confirm that the exchange did take place. Please attach a screenshot of your problem claim.

I already have given my proof email. I am giving screenshot again. There is more claim against them. Check here https://www.master-x.com/forum/topics/195646/

my proof.png

@Exchange_It_Online Where is my money? I need my money or I'll ruin your reputation.

@Exchange_It_Online Come and discuss publicly. I am waiting for you. I will not let you go away with my money. You give me my money or you say by to reputation.

11 hours ago, My Money Not Yours said:

My money is locked, they ask KYC (Be aware)!
I exchanged on the 30th of last month. I am a very old user of them so I exchanged them believing. Because I am a very old user I forgot which email I used to register and due to a slight mistake in the order they started showing errors. It's been so long since I've been asking them to return my money but they're asking me for my personal information. If I had committed a crime, why have they been serving me since 2019 and suddenly or why do they need personal information? Give me back my money now or I'll ruin your reputation. I give you no personal information. You give me money back. See proof they ask document.

Give me my money back. You have no right asking for personal information.

pending 1.PNG

pending 2.PNG

Hello,

With due respect I would like to request you to read the emails we have sent you. We did not accuse you of crime. The order in question was placed from a gmail address and the claims you have submitted was made from i***@tutanota.com. We can not give refund based on your words, you need to prove you are the same person. We have no reason to hold coins from any user unless it is suspicious. 

Firstly, There is a mistake in order, instead of entering Tether ERC20 address a BTC address was entered. The situation would not have raised if the mistake was not made. Secondly, you have said you do not remember the email address you have used to sign up two years ago so you do not remember the email address. Third, when asking for KYC you refused in a single email response and did not wait for our response and started to spam the internet with negative reviews. 

11 hours ago, My Money Not Yours said:

There is more claim against them. Check here https://www.master-x.com/forum/topics/195646/

These claims have no relativity in your case. All of these claims are fake. None of them have any order id. We have asked them for order  id as soon as we found out the claim and not even one responded. All of these reviews are in Russian and not posted on popular forums so we sometimes notice it lately. However, please be sure nobody will just post a negative review without order id and remain silent, just like you they would have started a discussion with us. Send us a screenshot of your payment proof at help@exchangeit.online.

@Helber  This user did not sent us even a screenshot of his/her payment proof. All emails were sent from a different address. To return the money we need to verify that is indeed is the same person. 

Изменено пользователем Exchange_It_Online
Slight modification

@Exchange_It_Online , I read email carefully. Have you think I am not able to read? Why should I give you my information? Am I not telling you again and again that I am an old user? So far no one was give another claim, which is not strange. And what more proof is needed. I told already. Give me my money back. I'm not leaving you.

2 hours ago, My Money Not Yours said:

@Exchange_It_Online , I read email carefully. Have you think I am not able to read? Why should I give you my information? Am I not telling you again and again that I am an old user? So far no one was give another claim, which is not strange. And what more proof is needed. I told already. Give me my money back. I'm not leaving you.

All you are doing is making this unnecessary lengthy. All we are asking is to send payment proof to help@exchangeit.online. We are asking for payment proof NOT identity verification. We have clearly mentioned it on our last email to you. Spamming the internet with negative review will not help unless you cooperate. How do we know you are the same person unless you show us your payment history? Words are not enough. Thank you for your understanding.

So, in my opinion, the parties have sufficiently presented their arguments.

@My Money Not Yours ,  I think, first of all, you must confirm that you are indeed the author of the problematic application.
Try to restore access to the e-mail indicated in the application form, then write Exchangeit from this e-mail.

If this turns out to be impossible, you will have to confirm the actual control over the BTC address from which 0.005 BTC was sent; as well as the fact that you actually sent your BTC to the address of the exchange office.

Until you confirm this, we will not be able to proceed with the proceedings.

@Exchange_It_Online , I understand your arguments. Your position looks more convincing at this stage, so for now I am removing the warning anchor from the title of your topic.
However, for the future, you should be aware that our forum does not support KYC withholding unless there is a very good reason to do so

1680124057_Coinsreturned.thumb.png.8b935bee9232c3f6ed9e2da1c8bf5467.png

@My Money Not Yours  Coins returned to your specified wallet address. We have blocked your old account to avoid future complications like this one. Please register a new account with your current email address and double check all details before placing new exchange order(s). We strongly recommend discussing with us first before spamming the internet. We consider this case closed now according to your last email. 

@Helber Thank you for removing the anchor from the topic title. We do not practice KYC withholding unless there is a clear evidence of money laundering or other illicit activity. 

On 5/14/2021 at 2:37 AM, Helber said:

Until you confirm this, we will not be able to proceed with the proceedings.

Money returned to me. Processing is complected. Thanks.

14 hours ago, Exchange_It_Online said:

Coins returned to your specified wallet address. We have blocked your old account to avoid future complications like this one. Please register a new account with your current email address and double check all details before placing new exchange order(s). We strongly recommend discussing with us first before spamming the internet. We consider this case closed now according to your last email. 

Ok. I remove negative review now from trustpilot,  okchanger.

• 2 недели спустя...

Hello guests and members of the forum,

We would like to inform you that we will perform maintenance work on our website. We have always been and will continue to be your safe exchange destination. Our website is temporarily closed to improve the quality of our services. We will start serving you again as soon as our web server optimization and relocation is complete. 

Thank you for being with us. We hope to be able to provide you with better service than before with improved server optimization and website upgrade. 

Our e-mail support channel: help@exchangeit.online

During server upgrade period customer support is provided only through e-mail. If someone writes to you on our behalf from other sources, they are scammers.

Exchanges are also carried out exclusively on the site through the application form!

• 5 месяцев спустя...
On 11/12/2021 at 3:17 AM, Andrey392 said:

cheaters!  stole 7000 usd and then closed website.  

Have fake comments on trustpilot

Thank you for your time to write a feedback (doesn't matter whether it is positive or negative). Would you like to share your exchange direction, order ID, and payment proof please? Our website is under maintenance since 1st November and we also did post notice on your website a week before that. Why did you wait 12 days to post negative review? How come you didn't send a single email to our support? Isn't it strange to see two negative feedbacks just a few hours apart with different amount? And none of them have order ID.sameday.thumb.JPG.93c341c71e7770fd856a9e0d1837e874.JPG

Have fake comments on trustpilot

This comment also seems familiar isn't it? Looks like we saw it here as well very recently https://www.master-x.com/forum/topics/195646/. And why a website that's closed will continue writing comments on Trustpilot in that case? 

Please share your order ID and payment proof. 

closed website.

Our website will be up and running again within a week. Our website is put under maintenance as we have decided to do some customization to reduce dependency on third party.

Same timeframe and date of comments on various platforms with various names. Same writing style on the withdrawn comment is shown here https://www.master-x.com/forum/topics/195646/. None of them have order ID.

same.thumb.JPG.69cda3f295c2f2966adca8ef5fd3c6d2.JPG

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...