Перейти к содержанию

Dear friends, I apologize, but I appeal to you for help!

sanya131

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dear friends, I apologize, but I appeal to you for help!
The matter is that I am an ordinary, hard working citizen of the Russian Federation. As you know, we have a difficult economic situation in the country and problems with work. I work as an engineer, but the money that I get is enough only for food for my family. We find it more difficult to find a more paid job.
My family lives in a rented apartment, as there is no possibility to buy a house. I inherited a small plot of land, where it was possible to build a house for my family. I certainly do everything myself, but building materials are very expensive. Because of this, I can not even begin construction. One of these days my daughter of 9 years (she takes a great interest in innovations on the Internet) has told to me: "the daddy, if we had at least 1 bitcoin, we could build the house and move to live it!". I smiled at her and said: "Of course!", But knowing the bitcoine course realized that we will not pull his purchase. After a while, my daughter called me to the computer and showed that she started earning money on cranes and mining. Of course it's just a penny, and I tried to explain to her that she would earn 1 bitcoin for old age, but she was stubborn and said: "Dad, I believe that I will do it and we will build a house!" From this, men's tears began to roll, that I can not provide shelter for my daughter, and she takes everything in her hands. I understand that these are all childhood dreams and fantasies, but she is a very striving person! At the moment she has earned only 841 satoshi and is very proud of it, and I'm proud of her.
Dear friends, I ask you for help, if you have at least a small opportunity to help her accumulate 1 bitcoin, my family and I personally wake up praying for you, and we will be grateful for the rest of our days! I do not ask for help free of charge, I am ready to work by any means! I'm ready to work it out!
I can work in Autodesk Inventor, Web Programming, Photoshop and I'm ready to learn any business, just to thank you!

Who will help, her purse: 3GMrE6YapwAtb6UpEBXS8CoJQrMUuAQGce

Thank you for your understanding, and please do not consider me a beggar, I'm so ashamed ...
Please forgive me for taking your time!
Thank you all very much and God bless you!

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...