Перейти к содержанию

Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes

Unichange.me

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is happy to announce that fee to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD code to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD was decreased to 1.9%!

Bitcoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
Litecoin to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%
BTC-e USD to Unichange plastic/virtual cards USD -> 1.9%

To be able to place an order please log into your Unichange.me account.

If you still don't have Unichange.me card, you are most welcome to order the card for fast e-currency and cryptocurrency withdrawals!

Unichange.me team has awesome news for all Unichange.me USD debit card holders!

Fees to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD code to Unichange.me debit card were reduced:

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD - 1%
Litecoin to Unichange card USD - 1%
BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD - 1%

We have fixed the lowest fee for our clients!

If you are looking for the best way to withdraw Bitcoin, BTC-e USD, Litecoin, check our Unichange cards and get one for you!

Изменено пользователем Unichange.me

Free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards

Innovative P2P exchange platform Unichange is happy to announce the launch of new Unichange promotion.

Starting today Unichange service begins free giveaway of Unichange virtual cards to every customer ordering Unichange plastic card.
Conditions of the promotion are very transparent: customer should order Unichange plastic card and will receive Unichange virtual card (of the same currency) free of charge. Check more information https://unichange.me/news/id/563?ppc11

Unichange.me debit and virtual cards can be connected, so users have possibility to transfer funds from their virtual cards to debit ones and vice verse.
Delivery of virtual card is instant, so customer can use virtual card while waiting for arrival of the ordered plastic card. Funds on the virtual card can be transferred to the plastic card as soon as it has been received.

Unichange service supports all cryptocurrency enthusiasts, therefore service established 1% fee for withdrawal of Bitcoin, Litecoin and BTC-e USD codes to Unichange cards.

With Unichange cards you can withdraw your crypto not only fast, but also with the lowest fees on the market.

Unichange.me cards are perfect solution for Forex traders, Forex IB partners, Binary option traders, hosting services, design and consultancy services, bloggers, forum owners, who accept crypto and e-currencies on their websites and want to withdraw funds in fast and secure way.

Plastic and virtual Unichange cards can be ordered in EUR and USD currencies.
Main advantages of Unichange.me debit and virtual cards are:
- high withdrawal (ATM withdrawal up to 90 000 USD or 90 000 EUR per month),
- low cost (plastic cards cost 9 USD or 8 EUR),
- global shopping (plastic and virtual cards can be used at over 20,000,000 shops all over the world).
- possibility to withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e code, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay to plastic/virtual cards in 1 business hour.

Check please more information about Unichange cards and possibility to order card to your country here https://unichange.me/debit_cards?ppc11

If the card cannot be ordered to some countries, Unichange.me offers these customers to withdraw their e-currencies to PayPal or Western Union. Clients will be able to pick up their money transfer and receive PayPal the same business day as the order is placed.

Unichange.me is striving to cover the needs of different clients, providing the unique and universal solutions for fast and secure digital and e-currency withdrawals.

• 5 недель спустя...

Dear forum members!

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have special offer for clients who are interested in buying Perfect Money USD.

Current fee for the exchange direction "Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD" is only 0,01%!!!

Exchange $10 000 of your Bitcoin funds to Perfect Money and pay only 1 USD fee!

Moreover, orders for this exchange direction are completed automatically straight after your Bitcoin is sold.

Exchange profitably, fast and secure with Unichange.me!

• 4 недели спустя...

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have decreased fees to withdraw crypto and e-currency to Unichange.me plastic and virtual cards!

Updated fees:

Perfect Money to Unichange card USD - 2.5%
Perfect Money to Unichange card EUR -1.9%

OkPay to Unichange card USD - 2.5%
OkPay to Unichange card EUR - 1.9%

Bitcoin to Unichange card USD - 0.7%
Bitcoin to Unichange card EUR - 0.7%

BTC-e USD to Unichange card USD - 0.7%
BTC-e USD to Unichange card EUR - 0.7%

You are welcome to check more information here https://unichange.me/news/id/572?ppc11
Please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team if you have any questions or need further details.

• 4 недели спустя...

Unichange.me team is happy to announce that we have launched Blog about e-commerce!
You are welcome to check our first articles here https://unichange.me/blog
We are going to post only useful and interesting information about cryptocurrencies, different payment systems, internet security and e-commerce tips&tricks.

P.S. 20 first subscribers will get Unichange.me Virtual Card for FREE!*
*Promo details are here https://unichange.me/news/id/576

Do you want to become richer by $20?

Participate in Unichange Bitcoin Quiz and get 20 BTC-e USD code.

You need to provide 3 right answers to post on https://facebook.com/unichangeme from 10 a.m. (GMT+0) 21.07.16. It will be titled as Unichange Bitcoin Quiz.

To the first one, who publishes a comment under this post with 3 right answers, Unichange.me team will send BTC-e USD code for 20 USD.

For additional details you are welcome to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me team would like to inform all forum members that for now full verification* isn't obligatory for ordering the FIRST Unichange Debit card!

You get all the benefits of the card instantly:

- low withdrawal fees (0,7-0,9%)

- fast order processing (within 1 business hour)

- wide e-currency choice (Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e codes, Perfect Money, Okpay, FasaPay)

Monthly withdrawal limit for verified customer is as much as half a million USD/EUR!

Currently Unichange.me Virtual Card is FREE for blog subscribers.

For more detailed information about Unichange Cards you are welcome to visit our site

*only telephone verification is required

Unichange.me reminds about our Affiliate Program!

We offer:

- Free participation, requiring no additional conditions.

- Up to 20% bonus rate.

- Wide choice of promo materials and much more.

You are welcome to check the details here

Tips for Traders: How to Withdraw Bitcoin Earnings

Bitcoin is one of the most volatile cryptocurrencies at the moment. The value of Bitcoin has increased in the recent days, making it the ideal time to trade it against other currencies. Experienced market players consider the price volatility a good thing and make profits from the market fluctuations.

“Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.” – Warren Buffett

Those possessing Bitcoin usually look for places where they can use their Bitcoin earnings. As the digital currency infrastructure expands, many places start adopting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. The adoption rate of Bitcoin varies across geographies, however in some countries there are virtually no options for people to spend Bitcoin directly, like regular currency. In such cases, those who want to spend their digital currency will have to find platforms that allow them to withdraw Bitcoin as regional fiat currency.
P2P exchange platform, Unichange.me is a global leader in the exchange market and provides its users with a wide range of Bitcoin withdrawal options. Those looking to exchange their Bitcoin to other electronic currencies can also do so on the same platform. Unichange.me offers an automatic exchange of Bitcoin to Perfect Money, OKPay, BTC-e USD code, Litecoin and Fasapay. All these conversion options are available 24/7 and it requires no registration!
Bulk customers can also…
Read full text on https://www.facebook.com/unichangeme/

Updated fees to buy eCoin.eu USD

Bitoin to eCoin.eu USD - 0.01%

Litecoin to eCoin.eu USD - 0.01%

Perfect Money USD to eCoin.eu USD - 0.05%

BTC-E USD to eCoin.eu USD - 0.05%  

OKPAY USD to eCoin.eu USD0.05%

No registration or verification is required to be able to buy eCoin USD codes.

• 4 недели спустя...

Dear forum members,

Check our new video here

You are welcome to subscribe to Unichange Channel on youtube and watch more interesting videos!

Should you share ideas about future videos you'd like to see on the channel, we would appreciate it.

• 2 недели спустя...

Reduced fees to buy Perfect Money USD!

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.02%

BTC-e USD to Perfect Money USD – 0.02%0.02%

The offer is time-limited!

Please, contact our Support team if you have any questions.

Simplified Unichange card order and free Virtual cards

We are happy to inform you that Unichange card order has been greatly simplified.

There are only 2 steps before you can pay for the card:
Step 1: Choose the type of the card, delivery type and payment method.
Step 2: Check payment info and click on "Submit".
After these 2 steps you can pay for the card with no delay!
Check out updated card order.

We have one more great update for you!
Get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click!
Virtual card details will be sent to your email address within 1 business day.

More information about cards

Buy Bitcoin

Fees for Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD exchange are only 0.02% !
Registration or verification isn't required for this exchange direction.
You are welcome to exchange up to 30000 USD per one order.
For small amounts automatic 24/7 exchange available.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Why do you need Free Bitcoin Card?
[video=youtube;u2tEqybmUHc]

Updated fees to sell Perfect Money

Perfect Money USD to Bitcoin0.9%
Perfect Money USD to BTC-e USD0.9%
If you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

• 2 недели спустя...

We would like to remind you that every Unichange.me customer is welcome to participate in our Affiliate program.

Unichange offers rewards from 10% for the beginners up to 20% for experts! Also we provide you with wide variety of updated promo materials and attentive Support team.

Unichange.me service is striving to provide high quality service to each e-currency and Bitcoin user.

At the moment you are welcome to exchange Bitcoin to CNY with lowest fees:

Bitcoin to Alipay CNY0.75%

Bitcoin to China UnionPay CNY0.75%

Please note that you should use the card which is issued by Chinese local bank.

Another popular exchange direction with fast processing time and easy order placing is

MoneyGram to Perfect Money USD2%

If you have any questions or you need more information, you are always welcome to contact our Support team.

Incredible offer — Automatic exchange without minimum fee!

Bitcoin to PM USD0.05%

BTC-e USD to PM USD0.05%

Hurry up! It's a time limited offer.

We have fixed the best fees for You:

Litecoin to Perfect Money - 0.5%
Bitcoin to Perfect Money - 0.01%
BTC-e to Perfect Money - 0.01%

For exchange of 10000 Perfect Money USD, the fee is only 1 USD!

Orders for these exchange directions are completed in automatic and semi-automatic mode. Please check limits for automatic order completion.

Do not miss the opportunity to get Perfect Money with the outstanding fees today!

Dear forum members,

Unichange.me is striving to provide you with the best e-currency exchange experience. We are considering on adding new possibilities to fund Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e, eCoin and Justforex accounts with local bank transfers.
Main advantages of Local bank transfers are speed and cost.

Your opinion is highly important for us, so we would appreciate if you tell us what currencies are preferable for you:

1) AUD (Australian Dollar) 
2) HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
3) JPY (Japanese Yen)
4) NZD (New Zealand Dollar)
5) SGD (Singapore Dollar)

Look forward to your response on Twitter poll, Facebook page or here.
Unichange.me team.

Why do you need Bitcoin Debit card and how to get one?

Check short presentation guide from Unichange.me here

• 3 недели спустя...

We are happy to inform all our clients who are interested in selling crypto and e-currency funds via money transfer that MoneyGram USD option was addeded on our service.

New exchange directions are now available on our website:

Bitcoin to MoneyGram USD2.5%
BTC-e USD code to MoneyGram USD2.2%
Litecoin to MoneyGram USD2.5%
Perfect Money USD to MoneyGram USD6.5%
Perfect Money EUR to MoneyGram USD5.9%
OkPay to MoneyGram USD2.5%
FasaPay USD to MoneyGram USD2.5%
FasaPay IDR to MoneyGram USD2.2%
JustForex to MoneyGram USD3.5%

MoneyGram USD has lots of advantages:
1. It is cheaper than other money transfers;
2. All customers who do not have bank accounts can use MoneyGram USD to withdraw electronic money into cash;
3. MoneyGram transfer is faster than bank transfer and you can receive your cash on the next business day;
4. It is supported in the most countries all over the world, which makes funds receiving fast and easy;
5. No regisrtration or verification is required for this exchange direction.

Unichange.me service is striving towards improvement and providing perfect exchange solutions.
If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Check out how to get your own Unichange Virtual USD or EUR card for free just in 1 click! Withdraw Bitcoins in fast and secure way with Unichange.me
[video=youtube_share;b2c2mYkTsX0]

• 2 недели спустя...

Each Paypal customer knows that in order to be able to expand all the benefits and receive access to all available features of PayPal it is necessary to verify an account inside the system.

Verification helps to increase sending limits, make an account more secure and improve your reputation in PayPal system.

There are several different ways how to verify PayPal account and get all the benefits of verified account. One of them is using Unichange.me Plastic or Virtual card.

Read the full article here

• 2 недели спустя...

Western Union withdrawal option is back!

You are welcome to place orders for the following exchange directions and get your order done in less than 1 business day:

Bitcoin to Western Union → 3.5%
BTC-e USD code to Western Union → 3.5%
eCoin.eu to Western Union → 5.9%
Litecoin to Western Union → 3.9%
Perfect Money to Western Union → 4.5%
OkPay to Western Union → 3.5%
FasaPay to Western Union → 3.5%
JustForex to Western Union → 3.5%

No registration or verification is needed for Western Union orders.

We work hard to provide our customers with the widest range of exchange direction.
Western Union and MoneyGram transfer options are now both available on our service and you can choose the one which is more comfortable for you.

If you have any questions or need more information our Support team is always ready to help!

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...