Перейти к содержанию

Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes

Unichange.me

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Unichange.me is a constantly developing service and we are proud to announce new change on our service! We have taken another step forward and started to work with BTC-e! It is now possible to buy and sell BTC-e USD codes on Unichange.me.

We offer wide variety of options to buy BTC-e USD codes on Unichange.me:

• international wire transfer,
  • local bank transfer (UK, Poland or Czech Republic),
  • money transfer (Western Union or MoneyGram),
  • Perfect Money,
  • EgoPay,
  • FasaPay,
  • C-Gold,
  • Payweb.

If you have BTC-e USD code you can sell it on Unichange.me to:

• international wire transfer,
  • money transfer (Western Union or MoneyGram),
  • Visa/MasterCard,
  • Perfect Money,
  • EgoPay,
  • FasaPay,
  • ePayments,
  • C-Gold,
  • Paxum,
  • PayPal,
  • Payweb.

Soon BTC-e API will be installed to make transactions in automatic mode on our service.

The main advantage of BTC-e codes is their stability.
Unlike Bitcoins, price of which can go up and down throughout the day, BTC-e codes have fixed price and can be compared to redeemable vouchers. One can buy BTC-e USD code (redeemable voucher) at fixed price and then use it to top-up BTC-e account to get real Bitcoin. With this code you can choose great time to buy Bitcoin at the best price!

• 2 недели спустя...

Is guarantee?

Hello, McKane!

You can check more information about us here http://unichange.me/about_us

You can also check this link https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/28/0/why-can-i-trust-unichangeme

If you have any questions about our service you can contact our Support Team via Live chat or submit a ticket here https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

We welcome everybody to try out our service.

Best regards,

Unichange.me

Изменено пользователем Unichange.me

Hi there,

As we already mentioned we started working with one of the greatest bitcoin trading platforms BTC-E.
So now there is nothing simpler for each newcomer or professional to trade bitcoin (Buy/Sell)

All you need to to sell your bitcoin is:
1) register account on btc-e.com  
2) on the main page on http://btc-e.com click sell bitcoin
3) in the section "finance" generate btc-e USD code
4) sell your code on http://unichange.me  to Perfect Money, ePayments, Paxum, Egopay, Fasapay, Paypal, Western/Moneygram, C-Gold, Wire Transfer, Credit Card
So it's like to sell your bitcoin to cash nut without any delays, inconveniences etc.

All you need to to buy bitcoin is:
1) Place an order on http://unichange.me an order Perfect Money, Western/Moneygram, Fasapay, Egopay, Wire transfer, Local Transfer(UK, CZ, PL)  -> BTC-E USD code
2) register account on btc-e.com  
3) in the section "finance" redeem btc-e USD code
4) on the main page on http://btc-e.com click buy bitcoin
BTC-E code will give you an opportunity to start trading on BTC-E platform.

You are welcome to use our service to buy or sell Bitcoin or BTC-E codes  http://www.unichange.me

Unique offer - sell BTC-e USD codes to ePayments!

You should try this direction because:

1. The rate for direction "BTC-e USD to ePayments" is just 4.9%.
One of the lowest rate on the market for the most requried exchange direction.

2. Time of order completion is very short.
You will get funds in your ePayments e-wallet in 1 business hour (usually 15-30 minutes).

3. Minimum amount to exchange is 10 USD, maximum amount is 5000 USD. You can exchange almost any amount you wish!

You can place an order here https://unichange.me/order/btc_e_usd_epayments_usd

Best regards,
Unichange.me

Good day to all forum members!
Reminding you that options of BUYING and SELLING BTC-E USD CODES are available on Unichange.me

Wire transfer, Local bank transfer (UK, Poland, Czech Republic), Western Union, MoneyGram, Perfect Money, EgoPay, FasaPay -> BTC-E USD CODE

BTC-E USD CODE -> Wire transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram, Perfect Money, EgoPay, FasaPay, C-Gold, ePayments, Paxum, PayPal, Payweb, credit/debit card

You are welcome to place orders here https://unichange.me/order
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Support team via Live chat or submit a ticket here https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

Greetings to all forum members!

We have wonderful news for you:
BTC-e API has been installed and now you can sell BTC-e USD codes in semi-automatic mode on Unichange.me.

Exchange of BTC-e USD codes to Perfect Money, EgoPay, ePayments, C-gold, FasaPay, Paxum, PayPal, wire transfer, Western USD / MoneyGram, credit/debit card became more convenient to use and quick!
Main conditions for successful order on our service:
1. Amount in the order placed on our service and price of BTC-e USD code have to be equal.
2. BTC-e USD code has to be valid.
Following these 2 simple rules you are already half-way through to successful order completion.

Buying BTC-e USD code is also semi-automatic now. So from now on your BTC-e account will be funded automatically instead of sending you BTC-e USD code via email.
So if you wish to buy BTC-e USD code you need to indicate your login (your nickname) on BTC-e.com. Without correct nickname we won't be able to top up your BTC-e account.

If you have any questions about work of our service, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.

Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange.

Exchange BTC-e USD codes to Perfect Money, EgoPay or C-gold on Unichange.me.

BTC-e USD to Perfect Money fee is 0.4%
BTC-e USD to EgoPay fee is 1.9%
BTC-e USD to C-gold fee is 0%

Main conditions for successful order on our service:
1. Amount in the order placed on our service and price of BTC-e USD code have to be equal.
2. BTC-e USD code has to be valid.

Orders are completed within 1 business hours (usually 15-30 minutes).

Check all available exchange directions here http://unichange.me

Limited time offer from Unichange.me!!!

BTC-e USD to ePayments new exchange rate is only 4.9%.
Maximum amount of 1 order is 6000 USD.

Orders are processed almost instantly on business hours (usually 15-30 minutes).

You are welcome to log in to Unichange account and place orders here http://unichange.me/order/simple/btc_e_usd_epayments_usd

Perfect Money to ePayments new exchange rate is only 4.9%.
Maximum amount of 1 order is 5000 USD.

Orders are processed almost instantly on business hours (usually 15-30 minutes).

You are welcome to log in to Unichange account and place orders here http://unichange.me/order/simple/perfect_money_usd_epayments_usd

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

• 2 недели спустя...

The cheapest purchase of Bitcoin is on btc-e.com now.

At the moment you  can buy Bitcoins on BTC-e and save 10% on their price in comparison with other trading platforms and exchangers!

To be able to buy Bitcoins using btc-e.com you need to top-up BTC-e USD balance of your account. Unichange.me offers various methods of buying BTC-e USD codes to fund BTC-e USD account:

wire transfer to BTC-e USD
local bank transer (UK, Poland, Czech Republic) to BTC-e USD
Western Union/MoneyGram to BTC-e USD
Perfect Money to BTC-e USD
EgoPay to BTC-e USD
FasaPay to BTC-e USD

We have the lowest rates for exchange direction on the market!

• 2 недели спустя...

Hot fees: Perfect Money and BTC-e to EPA Prepaid cards
New more attractive fees for desired exchange directions:

Perfect Money to EPA Prepaid cards -> 3.9%
BTC-e USD to EPA Prepaid cards -> 4.9%

Maximum amount for these exchange directions is 8000USD.
Enjoy new fees and fast order on Unichange.me!

• 2 недели спустя...

Our fees for the following exchange directions became lower for 15-40%!! Limited-time offer!

Perfect Money to wire transfer
Perfect Money to Western Union/MoneyGram
Perfect Money to credit/debit card
Perfect Money to ePayments

Unichange.me - providing you perfect exchange!

Изменено пользователем Unichange.me

• 3 недели спустя...

Special offer for all cryptoforumers!

Use BTC-e USD codes to buy Bitcoins, Litecoins, Terracoin, Peercoin, Feathercoin, Primecoin on btc-e.com!

We have special offer for you to buy BTC-e USD codes on Unichange.me.
We offer:

- low fees to buy BTC-e USD codes
- wide variety of buy options: wire transfer, local bank transfer (Poland, Czech Republic), Western Union or MoneyGram.
- we PAY to bulk buyers (for amounts over $20000)

You can get additional details via Live chat!

Bitcoin reigns on the Web. Bitcoin is new and rising trend on e-currency market. Its popularity is on the the highest point and it seems that nothing will change this position for now. Love it or hate it Bitcoin is here to stay. you can find plenty of services which deal with Bitcoins, starting with online Bitcoin wallets and ending with clothing shops where you can pay with Bits. One of these highly popular spheres is is Bitcoin exchange.

BTC-e.com is one of the leading Bitcoin exchanges at the moment. It gained even more in popularity after MtGox shut-down. Now main players on Bitcoin exchange market are BTC-e, Huobi and Bitstamp. Among the other exchanges BTC-e stands out with its low price to buy Bitcoins, big number of option to buy and sell cryptocurrency and possibility to trade other cryptos as well. Lets have a closer look on all option which are available on BTC-e.

Btc-e.com is a great place to buy and sell your cryptocurrency. If you are active user you can also make money here on exchange rate difference. Except the leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC), you can trade Terracoin (TRC), Peercoin (PPC), Feathercoin (FTC), Primecoin (XPM) as well. Personal funds can be stored in US Dollars (USD), Russian Rubles (RUR), and Euros (EUR). Another feature of BTC-e is their BTC-e codes. You can generate different BTC-e codes which can be used to buy any cryptocurrency you wish on BTC-e.com.

BTC-e has the next options to buy funds: SEPA transfer, Perfect Money, OkPay, Payeer. Money wIthdrawal is possible for the same directions (SEPA, Perfect Money, Okpay, Payeer) and BTC-e codes. Top-up and withdrawal orders via BTC-e are processed within 72 hours.

For those who are looking for faster service, Unichange.me has a lot to offer. We provide big number of buy, sell or exchange operations using BTC-e USD codes.
If you wish to buy BTC-e USD codes you can use:

• international wire transfer/SEPA transfer,
  • local bank transfer (Poland and Czech Republic),
  • Western Union or MoneyGram USD/EUR.

For customers who wish to sell BTC-e USD codes we offer:

• wire transfer/SEPA transfer,
  • Western Union USD,
  • MoneyGram EUR,
  • credit/debit card
  • ePayments prepaid card.

And if you need to exchange BTC-e funds to other e-currencies or vice versa you can use Perfect Money, EgoPay, FasaPay, PayPal (sell only), Paxum (sell only), Payweb (sell only), C-gold (sell only).

Order for most of exchange directions are completed within 1 business day or even 1 business hour. This is much faster than on BTC-e itself. Besides we try to keep exchange rates lower than on btc-e.com.

Our service is open for everyone wishing to exchange BTC-e USD codes. Our Support team is always ready to answer all your questions concerning the way you can place orders on our service, generate or redeem BTC-e USD codes, etc. We have special offers for bulk buyers and wholesellers. So do not hesitate to contact us to open new possibilities to use Bitcoins!

Unichange.me has launched Partner Program. The main advantages of our Partner Program are the following:

1. It is very simple. You only need to register an account on unichange.me, place your Referral Link and get bonuses from transactions on your Referrals.

2. We provide all advertising materials. As soon as personal account is registered and activated, you get access to your Personal Profile, where you can find your Referral link and Banners of different sizes and dedicated to different themes. Near the banner you will find the code to insert it on your website. All for the sake of your convenience.

3. We have the highest Bonus rate among other exchange services. We have 3 levels in our Partner Program - Junior (8%), Senior (10%) and Expert (12%). You can get to the next level when required cumulative transaction amount of your referrals reaches the next required border.
Junior - 8% - $0 - $499;
Senior - 10% - $500 - $4999;
Expert - 12% - over $ 5000.

Bonus rate of our Partner Program is very attractive and you can reach the next level with only $ 500 of total transaction amount of your Referrals.

4. Average amount of 1 transaction on Unichange.me is $60, so Partners (having even Junior level) can earn at least $4.8 on each transaction.
Unichange.me also has wholesale clients, whose average commission is $500 per 1 transaction. If you attract wholesalers via your Referral link you will be able to earn up to $50 per 1 transaction of your Referral!

5. For those Partners who wish to withdraw their Bonuses we offer wide variety of withdrawal methods: Perfect Money, EgoPay, ePayments, BTC-e USD codes, Paxum, FasaPay, PayPal, C-Gold, Pecunix, Western Union/MoneyGram and wire transfer.

6. For most of exchange directions payouts start with $1!

You can find more details of our Partner Program here http://unichange.me/partner_program
We welcome you to become our Partners and earn on your Referrals!

The best bonus rates, simplicity of use, wide variety of withdrawal methods make our Partner Program unique on the market!

Should you have any questions you are welcome to contact us. Our Support team is always ready to help you!

Sell BTC-e USD to credit/debit card on unichange.me!

Our advantages:
- Sell up to 2500 USD to your credit/debit card
- Order is completed within 1 business day. It may take up to 72 hours to complete the same order on btc-e.com
- Funds will appear on your card in 4-6 business days

If you have any further questions you are welcome to contact Support team.

• 2 недели спустя...

Perfect Money, EgoPay, BTC-e USD withdrawal to Visa/MasterCard is available!

It is still possible to sell your Perfect Money, EgoPay or BTC-e USD to Visa/MasterCard via our merchant.

Orders are processed within 1 business day and funds arrive to the card in 3-5 business days!

Sell up to 2500 USD per 1 order to Visa/ MasterCard on unichange.me!

• 2 недели спустя...

The best deal on unichange.me!
We offer great possibility to buy BTC-e USD codes with bank transfer!
What we offer? We offer the lowest fee and we even pay you bonus if you buy over 20 000 USD!!!

Just compare:

btc-e.com
Fee                 1% (min 20 USD)               
You send   10 000 USD
You get      9 900 USD

unichange.me
Fee              0% (min 5 USD)
You send   10 000 USD
You get      9 975 USD

btc-e.com
Fee                 1% (min 20 USD)               
You send    20 000 USD
You get       19 800 USD

unichange.me
Fee             +0.5%
You send    20 000 USD
You get       20 100 USD

You are welcome to place orders on our service https://unichange.me/order/wire_transfer_usd_btc_e_usd

card3_medium.png
Dear customers,

Due to constant growth of interest of our customers to fast withdrawal of Perfect Money, EgoPay, BTC-e and FasaPay to ePayments prepaid cards, unichange.me team added new direction - withdrawal to ePayments prepaid card EUR!

Now you get possibility to withdraw to both USD and EUR prepaid cards using unichange.me in just 1 business hour.

Thank you for using our serivce, stay with us and enjoy being our customer!
Unichange.me team

Dear customers!

Unichange.me team is happy to inform you that we opened officially verified OkPay business account and new directions were added:

• International Bank transfer to OkPay
  • Local Bank transfer (GBP, Poland, Czech Republic) to OkPay
  • Western Union/MoneyGram to Okpay
  • BTC- USD to OkPay
  • EgoPay to OkPay
  • FasaPay to OkPay
    --------------------------------
  • OkPay to International Bank tranfer
  • OkPay to Western Union/MoneyGram
  • OkPay to credit/debit card
  • OkPay to ePayments
  • OkPay to EgoPay
  • OkPay to BTC-e USD
  • OkPay to FasaPay
  • OkPay to Paxum
  • OkPay to PayPal

Order for the most part of exchange directions are completed within 1 business hour!

Unichange.me - providing perfect exchange.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team

bitcoin-accepted.png

Dear customers!

In connection with high interest of our customers in Bitcoins, Unichange.me team added BITCOIN to the list of e-currencies we are working with.

Now this is possible to sell or exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me. We opened the following new exchange directions:

• Bitcoin to Perfect Money
  • Bitcoin to EgoPay
  • Bitcoin to BTC-e USD
  • Bitcoin to ePayments USD
  • Bitcoin to ePayments EUR
  • Bitcoin to OkPay
  • Bitcoin to FasaPay
  • Bitcoin to bank transfer
  • Bitcoin to Western Union/MoneyGram
  • Bitcoin to credit/debit card USD/EUR
  • Bitcoin to Paxum
  • Bitcoin to PayPal

For the order you should send Bitcoins to the Bitcoin address given to you on the third step of placing an order.
Right after your transaction gets 6 confirmations and amount is reflected in our account, BTC will be sold automatically and amount of the order will be updated. It may take up to 1-2 hours.

After your Bitcoin is sold your order will be completed.

It takes 1 business hour (usually 10-20 min) for order processing for most exchange directions.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Support team. We will ge glad to answer all your questions.

Best regards,
Unichange.me

Dear customers!

Sell your Bitcoins to credit/debit cards on unichange.me!

Bitcoin to credit card USD (maximum amount 2500 USD)
Bitcoin to credit card EUR (maximum amount 2500 EUR)

It takes 1 business day to complete an order. Funds arrive to the card in 3-5 business days.

Should you have any questions please contact support team!

Unichange.me has a nice offer for all European Bitcoin users to withdraw
BITCOIN to CREDIT CARD EUR

USD credit card holders are welcome to use our direction
BITCOIN to CREDIT CARD USD

Withdraw up to $ 2500 per order.
Order is completed in less than 1 business day.
Funds arrive to the card in 3-5 business days.

Should you have any questions please contact support team!

• 4 недели спустя...

Dear customers,Get the best opportunity to sell BTC-e USD to bank transferwith 1.2% fee on unichange.meJust to let you know that you can sell up to $50,000 per 1 order.Thank you for using our service, stay with us and enjoy being our customer.

• 2 недели спустя...

Limited-time offer

Perfect Money USD, BTC-e USD, Bitcoin -> Wire transfer USD for 0.5% + bank fees

Thank you for using our service, stay with us and enjoy being our customer.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...