Sign in to follow this  
Eugene265

STAKE.COM UPDATE FREE MONEY COUPONS + DAILY WAGER RACES 5000$ in prizes

Hello! 

I notice you’re a large gambler and I’m an affiliate of Stake. I’m here to let you know about a far superior & well known website. As an affiliate I have seen all websites & choose to promote the best one as my returns are based on you enjoying it. This website is Stake.

You will not be disappointed! 

Stake is sister website of Primedice, with the same community team and staff! Primedice is the OLDEST Bitcoin gambling website still around.

I am happy to announce a great new thing on Stake named "Races". These races are similar to wager contests but instead of going for days or even weeks, they go for only an hour!

For example yesterday I wagered 1.1 BTC in 1 hour and prize was 0.0052 BTC for 8th place which is not bad 

Also I claimed my rake back from Live Support (You can do it how many time you want per day)

So if you guys wanna try it use the link below. By using my affiliate code you will also get a special promotion of 10% rakeback.

https://stake.com/?c=k102k1064  

After signing up with my link, claim 10% rake back immediately. Just write to support "CODE EUGENE 10% rake back" and there you go.

Feel free to ask me any questions in telegram @EugeneSTPD

Edited by Eugene265

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• QPocket 4.2 Update, 1,000,000 QKC Airdrop Waiting for You

QPocket is now upgraded to v4.2 now with a brand new account and points system and an airdrop program. In addition, there are 1 million QKC rewards waiting for you!   https://medium.com/@QPocket/qpocket-4-2-update-1-million-qkc-airdrop-waiting-for-you-2f5ddbeefbddTime: From today to December 1Go to download QPocket 4.2 version now! You can get more information on the official website. Come and enjoy QPocket 4.2 !Earn Points Every DayThe section is subdivided into two kinds of mission:D

in Новости криптовалют

• Майнинг в Квебеке : *Update*- Цены снижены

Дата центр рядом с Монреалем. Принимаем любые майнеры (кроме устаревших) пока не достигнем лимита в 3MW.   Пока есть порядка 50%, то есть порядка 1.5MW еще свободны.   В этом году ожидается увеличенией мощностей еще на 3MW.   Мы понимаем что доверие завоевывается не сразу поэтому готовы работать с любым количеством машин, начиная с  1 майнера.   На любом плане в цену включено все, то есть размещение, электроэнергия, налоги итд.   Все планы, фот

in Облачный майнинг и агрегаторы

• [ANN]Litecoin Plus: Hybrid POW/POS Based Cryptocurrency[Wallet Update-POW Added]

======================================================== Litecoin Plus Secure, Faster and Sustainable Ecosystem               Website | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Linkedin | GitHub | Discord | Block Explorer ======================================================== Founded in 2014 and initially developed as a Scrypt PoS coin, LitecoinPlus (LCP) effectively iterates on Litecoin's robust foundations with a host of important functional enhancements, enabling to focus on both s

in Scrypt

• DoS in Bitcoin Core: update required

If you are currently running Bitcoin Core, then you must upgrade to 0.16.3 as soon as possible. You can download it from bitcoin.org or bitcoincore.org or via BitTorrent, and as always, make sure that you verify the download.   If you only occasionally run Bitcoin Core, then it is less urgent, though it would be best to upgrade as soon as convenient.   A bug was found which allows anyone capable of mining a sufficient-PoW block to crash Bitcoin Core nodes running versions 0.1

in Новости криптовалют

• [ZEC][XMR][ETH][EXP][GRS] Стабильный DwarfPool (update version)

[ZEC][XMR][ETH][EXP][GRS] Стабильный DwarfPool (update version)   DwarfPool     Zcash Monero  Ethereum (http://cutt.us/jkCOJ) Expanse Groestlcoin   О пуле: - полностью анонимный, регистрация не требуется - Round based PPS (пропорционально шарам), 1-2% fee. Для эфериума HBPPS - Автовыплаты - На выбор любой из многих серверов EU/RU/US/JP/SG. Другие используйте для бекапа (cgminer поддерживают автоматически). Или можно использовать все

in Пулы совместного майнинга