Sign in to follow this  
Eugene265

STAKE.COM UPDATE FREE MONEY COUPONS + DAILY WAGER RACES 5000$ in prizes

Hello! 

I notice you’re a large gambler and I’m an affiliate of Stake. I’m here to let you know about a far superior & well known website. As an affiliate I have seen all websites & choose to promote the best one as my returns are based on you enjoying it. This website is Stake.

You will not be disappointed! 

Stake is sister website of Primedice, with the same community team and staff! Primedice is the OLDEST Bitcoin gambling website still around.

I am happy to announce a great new thing on Stake named "Races". These races are similar to wager contests but instead of going for days or even weeks, they go for only an hour!

For example yesterday I wagered 1.1 BTC in 1 hour and prize was 0.0052 BTC for 8th place which is not bad 

Also I claimed my rake back from Live Support (You can do it how many time you want per day)

So if you guys wanna try it use the link below. By using my affiliate code you will also get a special promotion of 10% rakeback.

https://stake.com/?c=k102k1064  

After signing up with my link, claim 10% rake back immediately. Just write to support "CODE EUGENE 10% rake back" and there you go.

Feel free to ask me any questions in telegram @EugeneSTPD

Edited by Eugene265

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Topics

• Сообщество разработчиков запустило блокчейн Free TON без участия Telegram

Независимая группа разработчиков, валидаторов и пользователей Free TON Community запустила блокчейн Free TON на основе разработок Telegram, но без участия компании. Free TON Blockchain основан на протоколе, разработанном компанией Telegram, которая недавно перенесла запуск блокчейна TON на апрель следующего года из-за проблем с регуляторами. Free TON Community запустило блокчейн независимо от Telegram и позиционирует его как «доказуемо децентрализованный блокчейн».   Согласно сай

in Новости криптовалют

• Раздача с 6 декабря - Токен FREE

🚀[ProBit Airdrop Event x Раздача FREEcoin (FREE)] 🧭Начало 6 декабря 2019, в 11:00 МСК 🔚12 декабря 2019, 17:59 МСК (или раньше - если пул будет разобран)   👋#1 Создай новый аккаунт на ProBit, используя любую реферальную ссылку Награда: 3,000,000 FREE токенов (~$0.20) Общий пул: 9,000,000,000 FREE 👋#2 Приглашай друзей зарегистироваться по своей реферальной ссылке и получай награды вместе  *Приглашать друзей и получать награды могут только аккаунты, зарегистированные после начала

in Раздачи монет

• [ANN] NEO 3.0: A MAJOR UPDATE OF THE NEO BLOCKCHAIN IS COMING

SWAP YOUR NEO FOR NEO 3.0 Old NEO tokens will be incompatible with NEO 3.0. Therefore, all token holders will need to swap their NEO for NEO 3.0. The swap will be carried out on November 11, 2019, at a 1:1 ratio. So if you hold 100 NEO, you'll receive 100 NEO 3.0. Users are encourage to participate in the early adopter program by swapping their NEO before launch. All early adopters are entitled to a bonus in NEO 3.0. In the final months before launch, the old and the new blockchain wil

in Форки Bitcoin, альткоины

• (BFC) Bitcoin free - новые p2p электронные деньги (POW/Cuckaroo29)

О проекте Bitcoin free (BFC) - новая валюта на основе алгоритма Cuckaroo29. характеризуется введением механизма ипотечного майнинга на основе традиционного майнинга POW, который ограничивает порог участия в майнинге. Этот механизм может эффективно избежать монополии на электроэнергию, уменьшить количество цифровых денег, поступающих на рынок, и увеличить доход розничных майнеров. Сделайте BFC более надежным и анонимным, чтобы цены на BFC продолжали расти.   Особенности проекта

in Cuckoo Cycle

• QPocket 4.2 Update, 1,000,000 QKC Airdrop Waiting for You

QPocket is now upgraded to v4.2 now with a brand new account and points system and an airdrop program. In addition, there are 1 million QKC rewards waiting for you!   https://medium.com/@QPocket/qpocket-4-2-update-1-million-qkc-airdrop-waiting-for-you-2f5ddbeefbddTime: From today to December 1Go to download QPocket 4.2 version now! You can get more information on the official website. Come and enjoy QPocket 4.2 !Earn Points Every DayThe section is subdivided into two kinds of mission:D

in Новости криптовалют