Перейти к содержанию

bitsx2.com - СКАМ

4xr

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Ok

Why are you trying to sell it to us? We are quite experienced to not believe it.

ok thanks...

I am not trying to sell it to anyone. I came over here because someone sent me a link. There where questions, so I created an account to answer them.

There will be no fake "I got paid" .. "link to my payment"  accounts.. 

I came to answer questions only.

Look at my thread on BCT .... there is no hard sell, no fake "reporting" accounts... 

If being honest about how the investments are paid kills the system, so be it. I can live with it.

• Ответов 89
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

can someone type the word in english

You have easy to use site with good design, automated payouts, transparent statistics and nice choice of crypto-currencies supported (not just only BTC, but also fast coins like DOGE) - that is good.

The only downside of your hyip is bad investment plan and too high minimum investment limits. Sure, you will return 10% every day unless new investors still coming.

But I doubt you will return original deposit after 10 days. It will hurt your hyip balance, so it's more likely you will shutdown or restart instead of paying original deposits.

Next time, try something like "10%/day for 20days" or "1%/hour for 200 hours". Or even both plans for investors choice.

Daily plan with low minimum investment limit - for those who invest some "dust". And hourly plan for normal and big investors.

And pls stop saying it's not a hyip. We are not stupid here.

Та делал он такие планы уже,всё нормально отработало,собрал все монеты и ушёл,просто этот упырь жадный сильно,теперь вот типа другой придумал план, но видит что мало денег накидали,жадность его выворачивает,он пытается побыстрей добрать лазет по форумам и обещания раздаёт,на море тоже хочет,а денег даже на Геленджик у него не хватит.

Изменено пользователем clipman77

Та делал он такие планы уже,всё нормально отработало,собрал все монеты и ушёл,просто этот упырь жадный сильно,теперь вот типа другой придумал план, но видит что мало денег накидали,жадность его выворачивает,он пытается побыстрей добрать лазет по форумам и обещания раздаёт,на море тоже хочет,а денег даже на Геленджик у него не хватит.

:D  :D  :D  :lol: это плюс!

Изменено пользователем Neonich

You have easy to use site with good design, automated payouts, transparent statistics and nice choice of crypto-currencies supported (not just only BTC, but also fast coins like DOGE) - that is good.

The only downside of your hyip is bad investment plan and too high minimum investment limits. Sure, you will return 10% every day unless new investors still coming.

But I doubt you will return original deposit after 10 days. It will hurt your hyip balance, so it's more likely you will shutdown or restart instead of paying original deposits.

Next time, try something like "10%/day for 20days" or "1%/hour for 200 hours". Or even both plans for investors choice.

Daily plan with low minimum investment limit - for those who invest some "dust". And hourly plan for normal and big investors.

And pls stop saying it's not a hyip. We are not stupid here.

Thank you for your comments.

So far as "But I doubt you will return original deposit after 10 days." .. I am not going to try and convince you, its pointless. Wait and see..

"Dust" gets eaten up by transaction fees. The more complicated (smaller) the inputs the higher the transaction fees on the output.

1% an hour, same thing, transaction fees would become a killer.

I did not say its not a HYIP, I said its not a ponzi or pyramid. 10% ROI/day is an HYIP. An HYIP does not mean its a ponzi.

The payout structure keeps the initial investment in place and available for use for the full term.

Returning the initial investment will not hurt in the way you think it will. If Bitsx2 shuts down, it will shut down with all investments paid.

It was an idea I had and wanted to try. 

But you maybe right on the "plans" part, I will have to give that some thought. I wanted to stick with something simple and easy.

Again thanks for your input.

Третья выплата из десяти, инстант!

https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/7d84b36d40ab676d64adb4a5ec811b8cfd728fe1435319bac38192344856ae2e

So far as "But I doubt you will return original deposit after 10 days." .. I am not going to try and convince you, its pointless. Wait and see..

Time will tell. For now you are still paying :)

"Dust" gets eaten up by transaction fees. The more complicated (smaller) the inputs the higher the transaction fees on the output.

1% an hour, same thing, transaction fees would become a killer.

To avoid high expenses on transaction fees you need to implement hourly (or half/quarter hourly, if hyip is big enough) sheduled payouts with grouped/raw transaction.

For example:

Investor A makes deposit @ 11:11 on hourly plan and get first payout @ 13:00, then 14:00, 15:00, etc.

Investor B makes deposit @ 12:22 on hourly plan and get first payout @ 14:00, then 15:00, 16:00, etc.

Investor C makes deposit @ 13:33 on hourly plan and get first payout @ 15:00, then 16:00, 17:00, etc.

So, every hour you need to make only one transaction to pay all investors:

13:00 you pay investor A

14:00 you pay investor A and B

15:00 you pay investor A, B and C

The same with daily plans:

Investor D makes deposit @ 11:11 on daily plan and get first payout @ 12:00 next day

Investor E makes deposit @ 12:22 on daily plan and get first payout @ 13:00 next day

Investor F makes deposit @ 13:33 on daily plan and get first payout @ 14:00 next day

In this case, fees will be high only at start phase of site. Later, more investors - less fees summary.

To avoid questions like "I invest at HH:MM and not got my first hourly payout at (HH+1):MM, WTF?",

you will need to warn investors about this type of payout optimizations sheme from the start.

FYI, example of transaction with multiple inputs-outputs and 0.0002 fee:

https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/e7b9353f87e32223d6bf28b22cf6b8b661a59db6f7b942584defaf0658bfcffd

Crypto-exchanges uses this type of transactions for years already.

4 выплата, уже 40% вклада вернул. Отлично работает.

https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/734ac32dcd54ae6c0f10f17652ee46121c33ca55ee6f9b2569185355f838dcf6

Походу все.....

Выплат с утра нет

Изменено пользователем Schumi402

А админ то наш отдыхает уже)
Сказал, что вернется завтра и посмотрит.

No, sorry.. I currently in LA on an other project. I will be back tomorrow and will look into this.
The wallet servers are only accessible from my home IP.

Sorry for the delays.

Изменено пользователем rrrrobot

По ходу там реально была ошибка скрипта. Опять платить начал. Ну что, возрождаем из неактивных или подождем еще?

Я уже решил что скам, а пишут что платят

Посмотрим, мне должно через 2 часа по идее прийти выплата

Ждемс..

Не пришло ничего(

30.06 последняя выплата, в 19часов

Мне должно было в 22 прийти

По ходу скам

• Создать...