[XDN] DigitalNote, до переименования бывший DuckNote и DarkNote.
Ветка обсуждения DuckNote: https://forum.bits.m...ote-cryptonote/
Ветка обсуждения DarkNote: https://forum.bits.m...ote-cryptonote/
True privacy protection with digital money and information transfers
Bank functionality in the anonymous decentralized p2p network with no central authority
You private key is your bank account, with no censorship and surveillance. Freedom exist.
We are happy to announce news and introduce updates you were waiting for.
Today we announce a new Age of cryptocurrency and the new appearance of XDN. Formerly known as duckNote, formerly known as DarkNote.
XDN Quantum leap 2.0 is here.
"It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory"
Digit. From Latin digitus (?a finger or toe?)
DigitalNote is a cryptocurrency, a kind of decentralized digital money, like Bitcoin. It is based on CryptoNote anonymous technology and updated with unique untraceable encrypted messaging system and blockchain based deposits. Nobody owns or controls DigitalNote, it uses peer-to-peer technology and fair ASIC-resistant PoW mining process to operate with no central authority.
DigitalNote provides instant worldwide privacy protected transactions and untraceable encrypted messaging transfers with almost zero processing fees in decentralized peer-to-peer users network. Mathematics secures the XDN network and empowers individuals to control their own finances and information.
>DigitalNote. XDN-project. Anonymous cryptocurrency. Instant untraceable encrypted messages. Blockchain deposits based on Multi-signatures. Proof-of-activity first step. Open Source Bitcoin alike QT wallet. Secure, ASIC resistant CPU efficient Proof-of-work with constant mining base block reward = 150 DIgitalNotes.
duck Note XDN
Dark Note XDN
Digital Note XDN
Everything matters. Key DigitalNote features first.
* Anonymous instant transactions based on ring signatures.
* Instant untraceable encrypted messages based on new state-of-the-art cryptography.
* Fair CPU-efficient ASIC-resistant PoW mining process with constant base block reward = 150XDN.
* Classic Bitcoin alike Open Source QT GUI wallet. Full network node inside.
* Multi-signatures technology in DigitalNote core.
* Blockchain deposits with interest based on multi-signatures technology.
* Proof of activity in future. Based on deposits. Deposits opens the possibility to integrate Proof of activity with DigitalNote.
* DigitalNote will always have CPU efficient Proof of Work mining process, as an element of main XDN distribution.
* Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN
Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number
* Libertarian XDN supply with CPU-efficient mining
Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology
* Block mining reward: 150 XDN
Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners
* Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual
The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits
* Block target time: 4 minute
DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin
* Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight
CPU-efficient mining process with average PC or laptop. ASIC resistant.
* Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN
Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote
DigitalNote QT Open Source QT wallet features:
* Classic Bitcoin alike appearance in CryptoNote based cryptocurrency, made with QT and Open Source.
* Instant anonymous transactions notifications.
* Instant untraceable encrypted messages.
* Safe and secure. Full XDN network node inside QT wallet.
* Fast DigitalNote network synchronization.
* Wallet encryption and advanced backup/restore options.
* Fast and hardware optimized.
* Open and easy. Private keys can be exported into other clients.
DigitalNote GUI QT wallet download:
Windows 64-bit version https://mega.nz/#!b9...sKbGhJwNFGk4E_w
OSx version https://mega.nz/#!ep...SzZY3ayUY4feAVA
Ubuntu .deb version https://mega.nz/#!ul...eV1S6SvJ0pFbdUA
Source code https://github.com/x...gitalnotewallet
DigitalNote console simplewallet download:
Windows 64-bit version https://mega.nz/#!a5...oOlQLa5CbKYXkGY
OSx version https://mega.nz/#!es...-SRLLeRPApRusdw
Linux version https://mega.nz/#!jt...mFKbwJOseR6-7_o
Source code https://github.com/x...ect/digitalnote
Refactored XDN source code, based on CryptoNote source code. Pushed to a new XDN-project github repository.
New DigitalNote XDN open-source QT wallet with full network node inside
Updated DigitalNote XDN open source pool with blockchain deposits support
Developers bonus: If you will establish an XDN mining pool, you will receive a developers donation. Let's spread the hashrate.
* After network voting (miners will update their XDN software to new version) deposits will be implemented in QT wallet and simplewallet. Expected time of 1st network deposit made with GUI wallet - mid June 2015. Core deposits are already implemented, so developers will be able to make it right after network voting.
* Hard work with Proof-of-activity based on XDN deposits implementation. In general DigitalNote deposit is a "locked" XDN, so you can't spend it. Can call deposited XDN as a "white notes", because the amount of locked deposits is "visible" for the entire DigitalNote network. So any user can count an active "circulation" vs "locked" deposited "white notes". Deposited XDN has a semi-anonymous structure, but still much further anonymous than Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. XDN deposit opens the doors for POA implementation, but, again, work is hard, so time frames can be changed. As for now POA is planned until the end of Summer 2015
* Alias. Include OpenAlias. Implementation of DigitalID based on XDN blockchain. Imagine, DigitalNote untraceable encrypted messages with @yourname aliases. mid Summer 2015.
* Mobile DigitalNote wallet. Current development.
* Web DigitalNote wallet. Current development.
* duckNote announce topic https://bitcointalk....?topic=632595.0
* DarkNote announce topic https://bitcointalk....?topic=788916.0
* Blockchain explorers: http://chainradar.com/xdn/blocks and https://minergate.co...ain/duck/blocks
* Big Mining pools: https://minergate.com/ and http://darknote.miner.center/ and http://duckpool.mooo.com:8080/
* Exchanges: https://hitbtc.com/terminal/XDNBTC and https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xdn
Thank you development team, thank you miners, thank you users and believers for your support. Together we made it possible.
dNote. XDN-project main dev.
As for now i will give you a short explanation, later i will answer all questions. Also you can check the whitepaper http://digitalnote.org/whitepaper.pdf
DigitalNote blockchain deposits is a new unique instance.
There is no other cryptocurrency with such approach.
In fact we just implemented blockchain based private banking system functionality. Later, mass users will understand today’s move.
Some facts about XDN deposits:
1. DigitalNote can be locked to deposit account associated with your private keys. Locked XDN can`t be unlocked, until the end of the lock time. Min lock time is about 1 month (11000 blocks), max is about 10 years (12*11000*10 blocks)
2. DigitalNote deposit is a semi-anonymous instance - still much more anonymous than Bitcoin - but amount of "locked" DigitalNotes can be counted by any XDN network user. So active XDN in circulation (non "locked" XDN) can will decrease with users deposits.
3. That semi-anonymous structure of deposits gives an opportunity to implement Proof-of-Stake alike solutions based on CryptoNote technology. In fact DigitalNote is the only CryptoNote based cryptocurrency with the possibility of truly secure PoS alike element.
4. Deposits are the source of "new" XDN generation, like mined XDN. Maximum XDN amount is still the 6th perfect number.
5. Proof-of-activity, not Proof-of-stake is a good definition of future deposits use.
6. In terms of mining algo DigitalNote will always be Proof-of-work cryptocurrency with CPU-efficient mining process and constant 150XDN mining reward. Proof-of-activity element will be implemented based on deposits in addition to Proof-of-work, to make XDN network the most secure.
7. Deposit annual interest rate varies from ~ 0.4 to 1.094%. ~ 1% annual interest rate for ~1 year deposit. For example if you will lock 1000 XDN for 1 year you will receive 1010 XDN after lock expires.
More questions = more answers. We are in rush with updates. Thank you.
Сообщение отредактировал OZR: 10 June 2015 - 14:25