Перейти к публикации
fxnaudeau

The fraud of Rich Sun Corporation and the companies it promotes

Рекомендованные сообщения

Rich Sun Corporation has become the main promoter of investments and recommendations of companies that hide the monetary theft to clients and investors of great importance and beginners. The company has served to promote different websites such as: btcmt4.com, companies that have been warned by different regulatory bodies throughout Europe, companies that have only cheated. I want to spread this because I was scammed by that company when I hired their services. It is a lack of respect for the community that these trading systems companies are thieves and only steal the money of others. Did something similar happen to someone else?

Поделиться сообщением

The way to operate each fraud is: Offering trading systems, the person deposits the money in the bank account of Philippe Ballesio and then the person is removed from the system or the system stops working, the messages stop responding, and they end up separating completely from the situation, this is how they start the scams to innocent people. Those responsible for this are Philippe Ballesio and Rosaline Ballesio, Rosaline Lai is the director of Rich Sun Corporation and her husband is the owner of different fraudulent companies, starting with btcmt3 and is responsible for the recent pingpipe.com frauds. Be careful!

Поделиться сообщением

In 2014 I met Philippe Ballesio and Rosaline Ballesio, I worked with Philippe for 1 year, I could not stand it because I knew that their business was illegal, I even heard something related to drug trafficking, but I prefer not to talk about it. What I can assure you is that it owns fraudulent companies, for example crytomt4 offers systems that initially serve but then wipe out all the money and stop working, they always say that it is because of a virus, but no, they are systems that they are already automated to steal like this.

Поделиться сообщением

For those who wish to denounce Philippe Ballesio and Rosaline Ballesio, I warn them that there is a person who is receiving their stories, evidence to agree and demand them as proof that they are more than one person. The contact is [email protected]

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

YoBit.Net