An International Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference will take place in Slovenia!
Blockchain business in Slovenia: laws, opportunities, and prospects. How beneficial is the country’s environment for investors and startup organizers? Is this ecosystem developed, and what do the laws say? These issues will be revealed by speakers of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia.
Among the invited speakers:
- Jure Pirc, the President of Blockchain Association Slovenia
- John Collins, Head of Red Flag USA - Global communications and strategic consultancy
- Yuri Sidorovich, the Managing Partner and Forensic leader for Deloitte’s Adriatic Region
- Matjaž Slak, Evaluations Team Lead at Cofound.it
- Vit Jedlicka, President of Liberland
- Aleks Bozhinov , Business Coach. Serial Entrepreneur. Ex-Googler
The special guest of the conference will be Tadej Slapnik, the Secretary of State in the Prime Minister's Office.He will take part in panel discussion about the blockchain regulation in Slovenia and will make a couple of important statements for Slovenia.
One of conference novelties is a startup speech: each participant of the innovation exhibition will be able to make a brief presentation of their projects in the conference room. It is an excellent opportunity for startups to be heard and for investors to find prospective projects for investing.
Date of the event: December 12.
Venue: Dunajska cesta 18, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia (Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Center)
See the event program and register on the website Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia: http://bit.ly/2AAJDoa
Нет отзывов для отображения.